Thursday, 6 June 2013

Elderflower Fields 2013

Hey lovelieeees! 


Two weekends ago I went to a lovely little festival just out of Lewes with my friend Poppy and her mum, and had such a good time! It was lovely to see Poppy and to have a break from school! Beautiful local food, camping, friends and amazing music pretty much makes my perfect weekend, so I was a happy egg:-) It was set in a woods, so the scenery was also beautiful:-) 

Here are a few (tons!) of pictures I took there - outfit post coming soon! 
  The Tones - so talented yet ridiculously young!
 Ham and cheese galette, HEAVEN. 

 They set up some hammocks in the woods which was so relaxing! 
 Ghouls! I may or may not have gone and fell into a hole when talking to the lead singer.... *hides face in shame*



 Such a beautiful setting:3


 

 'Honey technicolour' popcorn, crazy! 






 Lloyd Yates, he's so cool!




 NICEST. THING.

 Poppy's glitter tattoo and my facepaint... never too old, eh?!



  Siblings, an amazing band, beautiful music and so so lovely:3 Download their EP here, I recommend! https://www.facebook.com/siblings/app_178091127385



  Some of the free samples we got in a welcome pack, I love free stuff ahaa

THE most gorgeous pizza, ever. 








 List of the free food we got on a picnic there, it was all gorgeous! 

Hope you enjoyed, and keep your eyes peeled for an outfit post! 

Mattie xoxox

16 comments:

  1. Looks like you had amazing time!
    Feel free to check out my new post, it would be amazing if you could!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this looks so lovely and summery- definitely checking out those bands!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, and you definitely should! xox

      Delete
  3. Looks like real good fun! Great post!

    http://www.BlackandOlives.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just found your blog and it is lovely! This post is great and your photography is really impressive! It looks like you had a really great experience.

    I just followed you and would love if you could check out my blog too.

    xx Grace

    http://abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This has made my day, of course:-) xox

      Delete
  5. I love all your photos! They capture your moments so well! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award Tag! Check out my blog for more details on it www.the--blonde.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I'll have a look xox

      Delete
  6. This looks absolutely amazing:D I wish i could have gone:D Would you like to follow eachother?? Let me know:)

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun, I'll get in touch xox

      Delete
  7. I love that they put up hammocks! All festivals should do this!
    You should check out my blog and if you like we can follow each other:)

    Xx, www.heyitslulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should, it was so relaxing! I'll have a look xox

      Delete
  8. Your photography skills are wonderful! A pleasure to look at =). Look's like it was a really fun festival as well! xx

    http://squares2790.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank y'all for any comments, i'm full of love for you and reply to everything so be sure to check back. xxo