Monday, 10 June 2013

OOTD X2 - Festival Edition (OOTW)

Heyyy guys! 

 So as those of you who read my blog regularly will probably know (I hope there are at least one or two of you aha) I recently went to a lovely festival just outside of Lewes with my friend Poppy. You can check out my pictures from the weekend here and my planned outfits here. (I decided to change what I was going to wear last minute!) Luckily the weather was beautiful - these photos are a little shaky and rushed so sorry - I was too desperate to go and explore aha;)


TOP: New Look
SHORTS: To Be Worn Again
TIGHTS: M&S
BAG: Second hand, so no idea
BELT: ^^ again, second hand
SUNNIES: Charity Shop
HAMSA NECKLACE: New Look
FLOWER GARLAND: Festival last yearrrr




TOP: Camden Market
JUMPER: H&M
BOOTS: H&M
NAIL VARNISH: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Watermelon
the rest is as above


I had a great weekend, and I hope you did too! I promise this is the last festival post, and thank you to Pops for taking the pictures:-) 

What have you got up to recently?

Matilda xox


PS- sorry if my post are even more irregular and rare at the moment, and also sorry to my Pen Pals, I haven't been rejecting you, I've just had a lot of work at the moment for exams and my Duke of Edinburgh which I did yesterday -  so thank you for keeping patient and for keeping going with the follows and comments. 

PPS- I've reached nearly 5,000 pageviews and have passed 120 follows which in UNBELIEVABLE, so thank you thank you thank you, it means the world! 

xoxo


34 comments:

  1. Cute outfits, you can't go wrong with the standard festival denim shorts! Love the flower garland x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and no you can't! They're so easy:-) xox

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfits, you're gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three outfits are gorgeous, but my favorit is the first one! I have a similar shirt and these shorts is absolutely amazing! Wow!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shorts! The outfits are so cute:)
    Great post :)
    Xx, www.heyitslulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklace! Goes with your outfit perfectly!
    Feel free to check out my blog (click) and maybe we can follow each other? (: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have a look xox

      Delete
  6. Love your outfit- such a perfect festival look! The flower headband is just beautiful!

    Love from Canada,

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the second outfit!! Followed you on Instagram pretty girl!(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've followed you back! :) xox

      Delete
  8. Yay for denim...love all the looks you've put together, but I think the last one is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfits, so stylish. (:

    ♥ Sierra xx
    http://stylishlysierra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely, I love the shorts. Having a look on their website to try and get a similar pair!

    www.maryheidi.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I recommend xox

      Delete
  11. You're gorgeous and you have an amazing sense of style! Followed via gfc :)

    www.shannonmarina.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! xoxo

      Delete
  12. I've nominated you for the Liebster award, and it's all explained in my most recent blog post :-) http://almosttooposhtofunction.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/june.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, such lovely outfits! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely fab. I love the bag too, it’s so pretty. Love the blog too xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means a lot xox

      Delete
  15. Great outfits - I LOVE the first one, is the newlook top recent? x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! In the past few months, I think they still have it! it's actually from generation 915 - I don't usually shop their but my sister got it for me:) xox

      Delete

thank y'all for any comments, i'm full of love for you and reply to everything so be sure to check back. xxo