Monday, 16 September 2013

birthday shenanigans

howdyyy

On Sunday it was my lovely dad's birthday, so we had a nice family day - we gave him his presents, ate lots of cake, had a birthday tea, went to the cinema to see 'About Time' which was a lot better than I expected (it was my dad's suggestion to see this - he's possible the only 40-something year old man I know that'd choose a rom-com over an action movie) and then went out for dinner and this, ladies and gents, is the uninteresting outfit I wore.




* ignore my yucky awkward angle selfie at the end, I just wanted you guys to see me earrings! *

cropped stripy top - new look
vintage levi cut offs - to be worn again
bat wing cardi - hand me down from my mum that she brought aaages ago, no idea where from
hoops - silverado 
stud earring - some random shop I can't remember soooorry
silver rings - h&m

Before we went to the restaurant we had a quick walk along a very stormy Brighton seafront.




THE BEAUTIFUL GLUTEN FREE VICTORIA SPONGE MY SISTER MADE

dad and luce


and before I go, can we just appreciate my genius arrangement of pink panthers? you're welcome. 



2 comments:

  1. love the outfit! i'm kind of obsessed with stripes. also, that food looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

thank y'all for any comments, i'm full of love for you and reply to everything so be sure to check back. xxo