Monday, 11 November 2013

jake bugg @ the brighton centre: what I wore

So on the 22nd of October I went and saw one of my all time favourite musicians, Jake Bugg, live at the Brighton Centre. I'll be doing a separate review post but here's what I wore! My shoes and socks didn't come up very well on camera in this light (it was taken at night) so I've added a picture of the same combination from another outfit post that you will have already seen by the time this is up.
The only working camera I have at the moment is my mum's, and she refused to unplug her phone whilst taking the pictures, hence the awful background!





  
shirt: thrifted/to be worn again
shorts: to be worn again/ thrifted 
boots: h&m 
socks: topshop 
bag: primark
skull top: a tiny nameless shop in my town, but you can get it at camden market
calvinball badge: ebay 
cat brooch: gift shop in brighton 
sticker: tiger 
evil eye earring (worn as brooch): kukee
all other earrings: claire's accessories (!)



Annoyingly in all the Jake Bugg excitement my cat brooch which I ADORED came off at some point in the gig and I can't find it:'( 

 I've recently been loving plaid shirts worn on top of t-shirts and shorts- they're so easy and good for layering! They have some great second hand /vintage ones in the lanes (in Brighton) if you're ever down this was, I recommend keeping an eye out! 

What have you guys been liking (clothes-wise, for Autumn) recently? Leave a comment, I'd love to know!

Matilda xxx




8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woah I accidentally removed that so sorry aha, but thank you! I used to live right in Brighton but then I moved a little way out which sucks as transport is harder but I love it! Awh aha, if you're ever here let me know and I'll give you a tour haha:) xxx

      Delete
  2. Aaah, so jealous! I'm hoping to see him at some point. Love what you're wearing, I never know what to wear for wintery concerts and gigs because it's always hot inside but cold outside! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's so great! Thank you, and gosh neither! I never want to end up carrying too much...:-)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. best purchase ever aha! calvin is the bomb. xx

      Delete
  4. you look lovely! great shirt x

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank y'all for any comments, i'm full of love for you and reply to everything so be sure to check back. xxo