Monday, 30 December 2013

MERRY (late) CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS

 Hiiiii!
  I've been with my family for the past few days so haven't had a chance to write anything but I've managed to find a few minutes alone to write this brief, overdue Christmassy post - so yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you've all had a fab one with lots of food, family and jesus if that's ya thing.
  I certainly had a great one - after a quiet day with my immediate family, we headed up to my grandma's for our annual boxing day get-together.  It's been exhausting (my younger cousins are all amazing but a hand-full to say the least!) but very very lovely.
  I'd write more but I've just been called to eat, so here are a few pics before I go!


hat - no idea hahaha
top - primark
skirt - topshop
tights - m and s
socks - h & m
boots - h & m
 
 






 that's all from me, but byee and I hope you enjoy the rest of your festivities!

matilda xxxxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank y'all for any comments, i'm full of love for you and reply to everything so be sure to check back. xxo