Sunday, 19 January 2014

decided that once again i was just dreaming of bumping into you

jumper - urban outfitters
top - my mum's from ages ago so idek
skirt - h&m
tights - urban outfitters
boots - h&m
hamsa necklace - new look
shorter necklace - my mum's
ring - my mum's
 
Recently I've been loving wearing this kind of bodycon-ish skirt - although it's tight which is usually my worst nightmare, it's so so easy to wear and really caters to me laziness when it comes to dressing. It's nice and simple, which especially with patterned/statement tights is a real life saver. You know when you find an item of clothing/a clothing combination that you always feel happy comfortable in? This tights and skirt combination is mine I think.
Apologies for never ever wearing any shoes that aren't these Chelsea boots by the way - although I'm  massive shoe lover, I just find a pair I adore and wear them till they're as dead as socially acceptable. 
I love wearing this top that I stole from my mum - it's quite unusual with the different materials on the front, sleeves and back (which I stupidly didn't photograph). I also nicked the ring and shorter necklace from my mum - I LOVE all the stuff she bought in the early 2000s and late 1990s and the style from that era (omg this makes it sound like it was so long ago).


thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk by mattiemou featuring Chantecaille
 
I've become so obsessed with polyvore at the moment, so I thought I'd show ya two outfits I put together.

How have you guys been?
(Also has anyone been watching Silent Witness recently? gaah it's so gooood! )xoxoxo

14 comments:

  1. Ah this outfit is so cute! I'm the exact same with my chelsea boots! Love the hamsa necklace! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you lexi! they the best shoes ever haha and thanks! xxox

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Oh and btw, ezra koenig has a hand necklace like your one x Yazmine
    www.whateveryazmine.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ahh that's so cool, he's amazing! Thank you for telling me haha! I'll wear it with pride;) xxxo

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, and thanks!:) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the top your wearing in the second outfit. The colours look so cool! I wish I could borrow off my mums wardrobe! xxx

    ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it's so useful haha! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Your blog is awesome...dont know how i havnt been here before!...I tryed to follow but my computer didnt let me...I will try again later :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I love yours so this is a massive compliment haha! don't worry and thank you so much!xxo

      Delete
  6. Those are awesome boots :) plus that's a really cute location to take pictures, I have a little place like that at the end of the garden and you've just inspired me to use it!

    Cadaea.blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! go for it, I'm glad haha! xxo

      Delete

thank y'all for any comments, i'm full of love for you and reply to everything so be sure to check back. xxo