Saturday, 26 April 2014

kylie jenner, please give me your wardrobe

thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk
stand outs: juju jellies; ripped boyfriend jeans & the ENTIRE coachella outfit.


 I'm not a massive fan of every member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan (not that I know them personally - I purely mean how they come across on screen) but one person that's always stood out to me on the show is Kylie Jenner. I think it could be her reserved, kinda subdued presence on the show - I feel she doesn't put herself entirely out there on tv and I respect that about her. Another thing I'm drawn to would have to be her style, which is, in my opinion, pretty damn perfect!

thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk
stand outs: round sunglasses; white halterneck crop top; black on black & YEEZUS top.
  I think that especially considering the fact that she's sixteen, Kylie has incredible style and wears the 90s grunge trend that I'm in love with so so well. I'm a little obsessed with her wardrobe (no of course I don't have a pinterest board of her?????!!!! okay yes i do) and I'm envious to say the least. Realistically, how many people can take a 'fanny pack' and make it look stylish? (the answer's not many. not many people at all).

thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk
stand outs: studded shorts; green dip dyed hair & and my all time favourite of her outfits (left photo).
I also have some major hair envy. She makes me want to chop off all of my hair and go her length, despite having done it several times in my life and ALWAYS regretting it! I love the more recent green ends addition - once I leave school in June I'm planning on bleaching the ends of my hair and experimenting with some colour - thanks to Kylie, green is now top of my list!
thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk
stand outs: skorts; chelsea boots; cat eye sunglasses & that beautiful neckline on the top left.
She's basically just a massive style influence for me, and there's not a single outfit of hers that I wouldn't want to wear myself. How she makes everything look so effortless is beyond me, and she's literally the first person I look to for inspiration when shopping or outfit planning. If I could swap my wardrobe for anyone else's, it's be Kylie's 10067564 times over!

I could continue gushing and gushing about how *flawless* I think her style is, but I imagine that you get the picture and this post is probably overloaded with cheesiness already! How do you feel about her style? Do you guys have any big style inspirations that I should check out? 

On a slightly different note, I should have some exciting posts coming up for you guys soon, and after these exams when I start actually getting dressed out of my onesie to leave the house I should be back to my normal rambly outfit/life posts! So yup, it'd be great if you could just bear with me at the moment!

xoxoxo

****also please appreciate how hard it was for me to refrain from calling this post 'style krush: kylie jenner'... it was a tough decision to leave that little pun out.****


*ALSO i've made a little facebook page for my blog so if you'd like to give it a 'like' I'd love you forever! I'm pretty lonely on there at the moment so i'd love for you to join me... *

https://www.facebook.com/thisisfrommatildablog

27 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Kylie's style; she's probably my fave Kardashian! x

    elizabethsboredom.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah totally agree with you, she is the only chill one on the show. I love all the '90s grunge too <3

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so unbelievable she's sixteen! She dresses so rad. I love it all. You'd look so fantastic in all of her outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoow! She could literally pass for like 25, but in a good way. She does! Awh thank you!<3 xx

      Delete
  4. Loved this post! I somehow seem to have managed to avoid the Kardashians in the media, so I know barely anything about her, but I've always loved her style! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! It's so perfect haha! xx

      Delete
  5. I'm not a huge Kardashian fan either (never watched the show to be fair) but Kylie does dress really well! I like that she's got her own thing going on, her and Kendall always look amazing. Love her hair as well, you're right, it's so cool!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to steal her wardrobe. She does! xx

      Delete
  6. I never used to get the hype around Kylie at all but over the past few months her style is really blooming, I want her whole wardrobe! I've picked up wearing tonnes of rings lately and this is probably due to Kylie's influences

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and neither! It's literally just in the past month or so that I've become obsessed with everything she wears. Yeah! xx

      Delete
  7. I have been OBSESSED with Kylie and her style and her ridiculously fresh Instagram game for what feels like my entire life but really just the past year. I don't understand how anyone has spent this long caring about Kim/Khloe/Kendall when K Y L I E is there, looking like that. And her outfit game goes up three levels every time she does something to her hair.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so perfect! I know how you feel omg - I've never really got the style of the others? I mean maybe it's the age gap but I very rarely like what they wear, but for kylie I very rarely DON'T like what she's wearing! I so agree haha xx

      Delete
  8. Her clothes and her body. Is that really too much to ask for?! x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. kylie is like style queen, like she pulls off everything so well! Her and her like group of friends have such a fresh sense of style! x

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her green dip dyed hair so much! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. saaaame! hair aspirations haha<3 xx

      Delete
  11. she wore some cool outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she did! man I wanna dress like her! xx

      Delete
  12. I love Kylie Jenner's style, I must admit I'm a bit of a sucker for the Kardashian's. I don't watch it weekly, I just love watching it whenever it's on. Kylie is definitely my fav. Her style is on point, I literally want everything in her wardrobe. xx

    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear she always gets it right! Same haha, it's my dose of trashy tv for when I'm off ill! Saame<3 xx

      Delete
  13. Great post!! Loved all the looks! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Have a happy week ahead!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. are you going to reading festival this year?! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. noo i so wanted to but my parents say i have to wait until I'm a little older as they've probably heard many a drugged up horror story from reading:( loads of my friends are though, I'm gutted! xx

      Delete

thank y'all for any comments, i'm full of love for you and reply to everything so be sure to check back. xxo